1/1 Photo of Raisin Crunch Cookies
Vino Girl's Note:
From Food & Family Spring 2007. I made these without the coconut by increasing both the oatmeal and cereal amounts. It changes the recipe, but it still made for a really good cookie that was crisp around the edges with a soft and chewy center.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and oats; set aside.
- 3Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended after each addition.
- 6Add cereal, coconut and raisins; stir until well blended.
- 7Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until lighty browned.
- 9Cool on baking sheets 3 to 4 minutes; remove to wire racks.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g