1/1 Photo of Quinoa Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Everyone who has tried this loves it. I came up with this recipe as an alternative to pasta salad. I buy all the ingredients at Trader Joes. Sometimes I get a real craving for this salad. Its tastey, crunchy and healthy. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly rinse Quinoa in cold water. Drain well in fine sieve.
- 2Dry roast in a large fry pan over med-high heat 10 minute or until golden brown. stirring constantly.
- 3Add 4 cups hot water (or however much package recommends).
- 4Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 min or until liquid is absorbed. (basically, after dry roasting, cook according to package directions).
- 5Let cool completely.
- 6In large salad bowl, add cooked Quinoa and remaining ingredients. Toss and refrigerate till serving time.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 900.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese