1/2 Photos of Quinoa Crusted Chicken Fingers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 3-inch long tenders (or buy chicken tenders)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 cups cooked red quinoa or 2 cups white quinoa
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs or 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Spread out the quinoa on a piece of wax paper or aluminum foil. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the quinoa. With your fingertips, squeeze the quinoa and breadcrumbs together until the moisture of the quinoa is absorbed.
- 2Sprinkle the chicken with salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika.
- 3Place the egg whites in a shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in the egg and then into the quinoa mixture.
- 4Warm the oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and reduce the heat to medium. Cook each side 5 minutes or until the crust begins to brown and the chicken is no longer translucent (turn once).
- 5Transfer fingers to a plate and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa Crusted Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 775.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 65.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat breadcrumbs