Easy Cheez-It Chicken Fingers
photo by Calee
- Ready In:
8-10 chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the milk, egg, a little salt and pepper and whisk together in a bowl, put aside.
- Crush the cheeze its in a ziploc bag, okay to have small chunks here and there, pour onto a plate.
- Take chicken and dip in milk mixture and then roll in cheeze its.
- Place on another plate and continue until all chicken is coated.
- I love to run each piece through x2 to get extra coating and use the whole mix.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 20-30 minutes depending on size.
- Cool and serve, very yummy with ranch dressing as a dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We like this recipe alot very easy to make and we love cheeze it crackers. I used one cup of crackers, I pulsed them in the food processor it worked well. I didnt add any extra salt as I thought the crackers were salty enough, but did add pepper. I did spray the baking sheet with pam first and mine baked at 350 for 20 minutes. Served with ranch dressing. Thanks so much for posting this recipe, its one I will be making again.
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY