Vino Girl's Note:
From Vegetarian Times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onion; stir often and cook for 5 minutes or until golden.
- 3Stir in quinoa and cook, stirring often, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 4Pour in stock, stir in mushrooms, and cover.
- 5Cook for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- 6Season with salt and pepper; serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quinoa and Mushroom Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: