Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick weeknight meal. A cross between a stir-fry and fried rice.
Make and share this Quick Ham Stir-fry recipe from Food.com.
- In large wok, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add celery, onion, and green pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add ham, garlic powder and pepper; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add rice and soy sauce; stir fry 3-4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.
I made a double batch of this hoping for a little left over for lunch the next day...there wasn't a piece of rice left! I would say the family liked it...it was quick and went together nicely...will definitely make it again... thank you for submitting it.
I loved this recipe! Great tasting and very easy for a fast meal. I have added this to my fast and easy cookbook. Thanks so much Ginny Sue for a very tasty fast meal.
quick meal, great for left over ham. Taste was good aswell. Will make again if in a hurry for dinner. Thanks