- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large wok, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add celery, onion, and green pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add ham, garlic powder and pepper; stir fry 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add rice and soy sauce; stir fry 3-4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.