Recipe by WI Cheesehead
Made with buttermilk baking mix, this is a quick 30 minute meal.
Top Review by Cpksheri
I made 1.5 times the recipe and it fed our family of 7 perfectly. To help with the blandness noted by another reviewer, I sprinkled black pepper on the casserole before adding the biscuit/milk/egg mixture. It was a great addition. I also reduced the milk by 1/3, which helped with the cooking time. It was done right on time with the reduced milk. Very kid-friendly.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut-up cooked ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bisquick buttermilk baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix ham, vegetables and Parmesan cheese in plate.
- In a small bowl, stir baking mix, milk and eggs with fork until blended. Pour into plate.
- Bake 25 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake 2 minute longer or until melted.