Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is the easiest way to get dinner on the table without much effort. My daughter loved it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 64 ounces chicken broth
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh carrots, diced
- 1 can peas, optional
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chicken gravy mix
- 1 package no yolk noodles
- Put bite size chicken pieces in a large skillet with oil with Italian seasoning and saute until no longer pink- about 10 minutes Add chicken broth and carrots and simmer on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes more.
- Stir in uncooked egg noodles and continue simmering until noodles are tender- about 12 minutes Mix cream of celery soup into the noodle mixture and add the dry gravy mix slowly until you get the consistency you desire-- I like my thick so I add a larger amount.
- Add peas and cook until warmed through- approx.
- 5-10 minutes Serve with bread and butter!
A great quicky meal - I didn't change anything about this recipe.
Another fantastic Quick, Easy and Tasty dish! We all enjoyed it! Will be making this again! Thanks Tish
My family LOVED this dish. My two children are very picky and they both went for it big time. Thanks.