Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The best cheesecake you'll make in less than 10 minutes! :D
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (your choice)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Put the cream cheese, Cool Whip, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Blend it until you think it looks good and blended together.
- Put all of it in the pie crust, even it out, and then pour the pie filling over it. Make sure to keep it in the fridge when you're done eating :).