1/2 Photos of Quick Coq au Vin
A quick but delicious version of this classic dish. It also has the advantage of being low cal and low fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, thyme, and salt in a zip lock bag, add chicken.
- 2Seal and shake to coat.
- 3Remove chicken from bag, shaking off excess flour.
- 4Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 5Add chicken; cook 8 minutes or until browned, turning frequently.
- 6Remove chicken from pan.
- 7Add mushrooms, carrot, and bacon to pan; saute 2 minutes.
- 8Stir in wine, broth, and tomato paste; cook 9 minutes.
- 9Return chicken to pan, cook 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Coq au Vin
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 428.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: