Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is also good for dinner. With ready made products this is easy & quick to put together. I found the recipe in the Twain Harte Mountain Times. Note: Jimmy Dean Breakfast Skillets comes in ham or sausage (20-ounce) & Southwest (19-ounce).
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (19 -20 ounce) package Jimmy Dean Breakfast Skillets
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa (your choice)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream (optional)
- 6 flour tortillas (optional)
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet with the oil over medium heat and pour in pouch contents.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes, then push mixture to one side of skillet and pour beaten eggs into the other side.
- Scramble eggs until cooked, (2 to 3 minutes). Stir scrambled eggs and [pouch mixture together until evenly blended and remove from heat.
- Divide among plates and top each portion with cheese and sour cream; serve with warmed flour tortillas, if desired.