1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Pork Burgers
Well, I made these up using our favorite ingredients. Ground pork is sometimes less expensive than ground beef. We have also had this with ground turkey and ground chicken. Everyone who has had them says that they are moist and flavorful. They are also easy to make! I usually make 4, we eat 2 and I freeze 2 to cook later. Enjoy! Let me know what you think of these :) .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Let the mix refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Then press the mixture into patties (I make 4 of them).
- 4You have many choices on how to cook these!
- 5You can cook them on your indoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- 6You could also cook them on the outdoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- 7Lastly, you could cook them on the stove for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- 8Serve on a bun, or by itself.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pork Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.0
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 272.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: