Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Well, I made these up using our favorite ingredients. Ground pork is sometimes less expensive than ground beef. We have also had this with ground turkey and ground chicken. Everyone who has had them says that they are moist and flavorful. They are also easy to make! I usually make 4, we eat 2 and I freeze 2 to cook later. Enjoy! Let me know what you think of these :) .
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Let the mix refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Then press the mixture into patties (I make 4 of them).
- You have many choices on how to cook these!
- You can cook them on your indoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- You could also cook them on the outdoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- Lastly, you could cook them on the stove for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- Serve on a bun, or by itself.
We tried this one this weekend while it was nice out and we could grill. I did use hamburger as that is what I had on hand. I doubled the recipe and only change was to add a few dashes of liquid smoke. Mixed the meat up and let set for about half and hour and shaped into patties. The results were a nice juicy flavorful burger. You've done good girl! Thanks
This kid made these for me when she was home for the holidays. They are full of flavor and really good. Can be served as just a patty or on a bun. Loved them!
Holy SALT!!!! Didn't anyone else find this to be unbelievable salty (and I even like salty foods). There are way too many ingrediants in this burger- the taste of the meat is completely lost! And 1/2 of the ingrediants are salt based. We will not make this recipe again. I would advise you to find another recipe before you waste groceries!