Recipe by Loves2Teach
Well, I made these up using our favorite ingredients. Ground pork is sometimes less expensive than ground beef. We have also had this with ground turkey and ground chicken. Everyone who has had them says that they are moist and flavorful. They are also easy to make! I usually make 4, we eat 2 and I freeze 2 to cook later. Enjoy! Let me know what you think of these :) .
Top Review by Just Cher
We tried this one this weekend while it was nice out and we could grill. I did use hamburger as that is what I had on hand. I doubled the recipe and only change was to add a few dashes of liquid smoke. Mixed the meat up and let set for about half and hour and shaped into patties. The results were a nice juicy flavorful burger. You've done good girl! Thanks
- 1 lb ground pork (or ground beef if you like)
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Season-All salt (or other favorite seasoning, like Lawry's)
- 0.25 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Let the mix refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Then press the mixture into patties (I make 4 of them).
- You have many choices on how to cook these!
- You can cook them on your indoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- You could also cook them on the outdoor grill for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- Lastly, you could cook them on the stove for 5-10 minutes each, or until they are cooked throughly.
- Serve on a bun, or by itself.