1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Coconut Macaroons
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk and extracts; mix well.
- 3Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto aluminum foil-lined and generously greased baking sheets.
- 4Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- 5Immediately remove from baking sheets.
- 6Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (879 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g