- 5 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In large mixing bowl, combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk and extracts; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto aluminum foil-lined and generously greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.