Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In large mixing bowl, combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk and extracts; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto aluminum foil-lined and generously greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Very easy to make and very good. Will make again.
Super easy. Parchment paper worked well here. Didn't want a whole lot of clean up. Glad I found this easy recipe.
We enjoyed these very much. Nice coconut flavor, soft and sweet.