Recipe by Caryn
My sisters and I used to make this for our family for dinner when we were young. Not only is this a very easy recipe to make but it is quite tasty as well.
Top Review by crawfish pie
Another good recipe,Caryn.I made this for supper tonite and we loved it.I didn't have any pepperoni so I used some smoked sausage and I added some bell peppers.This was a perfect Friday supper.Thanks again!!!
- 1 9 inch pie shell
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the swiss cheese, mozzerella cheese, pepperoni, and onion in the pie crust.
- In a small bowl, mix together the milk, eggs, salt, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Pour this mixture over the cheese in the pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes.