Best Parmesan Chicken Ever
- Ready In:
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- 8 teaspoons black truffle butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line broiler pan with foil & spray with Pam.
- Add all dry ingredients to a baggie.
- Beat eggs & pour into a baggie, add chicken. Shake until thoroughly coated.
- Place chicken pieces one at a time in dry ingredients, shake until coated.
- Place chicken pieces one at a time back into egg baggie, coat.
- Place chicken one more time into dry ingredients baggie & shake until coated.
- Arrange chicken on foil & bake for 20 minutes skin side down on center oven rack.
- Turn chicken, top each piece with a teaspoon of the black truffle butter and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy, goes well with Classico garlic parmesan alfredo sauce & your favorite tortellini.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm an experimental cook at home, I love to find new things to make and I try to spoil my honeybunny with something different every night for dinner (unless he requests do-overs of course!). I absolutely love this site ~ it's the first time I've ever thought to publish my recipes, I love to share & hope y'all will love them as much as we do! I love that I don't have to buy cookbooks anymore! <br /> <br />When I'm not at work I love to play with my 2 warmblood horses, a beloved hobby in my country home in Valley Center, they are an Irish Sport Horse colt, a Premium Award recipient Oldenburg colt, (both from my Anglo-Trakehner mare that I gave to my friend Jodi as her daughter's first horse) a white, blue eyed, deaf Great Dane (Moose), our new addition, Annakin (a nearly black German Sheppard who was given to us as a companion for Moose after we lost our sweet Patrick & Lupe, Patrick to cancer & Lupe to old age not a month apart!), 2 very spoiled cats (Petey & Fingers McGee, who has 'hands', he's got 6 toes!) and of course my wonderful Tony! I tell everyone I save the best for last but he doesn't see it that way, he thinks the animals come first... I love that guy! He just showed up in my driveway one day & we've been together ever since! It's been 5 years now... <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></p>