This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pie crust for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
- 2Flute edge.
- 3Heat oven to 325F.
- 4In small bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in half the corn syrup and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Spread evenly over bottom of pie crust-lined pan.
- 7In same bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, remaining corn syrup, evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt; beat until smooth.
- 8Carefully pour over cream cheese mixture in pie shell.
- 9With knife or small spatula, swirl mixture to give marbled effect.
- 10Bake at 325F for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
- 11Cool completely on wire rack.
- 12Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Swirl Pie
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.1
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 308.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g