1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Sour Cream Pancakes
Please don't let this one review you. I came across this recipe in a magazine. It originally came from a B & B in Boston. If you are a pancake lover, this one is awesome! Why go out for breakfast when you can make such fabulous pancakes at home. I found it very easy and having great results!!
My Private Note
5inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in medium-size bowl.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- 3Slowly whisk liquids into dry ingredients.
- 4Spray a grill pan with cooking oil.
- 5Ladle approximately 1/3 cup of batter per pancake onto pan and cook over medium heat until bubbles appear in top.
- 6Turn over and cook for a few minutes on the other side.
- 7Do not overcook (they should be moist).
- 8Serve with butter and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Sour Cream Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.1
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.7 mg
- Sodium 1061.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 14.9 g