Please don't let this one review you. I came across this recipe in a magazine. It originally came from a B & B in Boston. If you are a pancake lover, this one is awesome! Why go out for breakfast when you can make such fabulous pancakes at home. I found it very easy and having great results!!
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in medium-size bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Slowly whisk liquids into dry ingredients.
- Spray a grill pan with cooking oil.
- Ladle approximately 1/3 cup of batter per pancake onto pan and cook over medium heat until bubbles appear in top.
- Turn over and cook for a few minutes on the other side.
- Do not overcook (they should be moist).
- Serve with butter and syrup.