Recipe by Audrey M
This is a nice dessert for two. It can be doubled nicely. The nicest part of this recipe is that it is only 1 WW point per serving. That should put a smile on your face. LOL
Top Review by p_chappe
I liked this. I did not use the whipped topping but when I tried it w/out the sugar/sugar sub I found that it really needed that. After making a per the recipe I went ahead and mixed the rest of the pumpkin and yogurt together so I have my snack for the whole week! :-) Thanks for sharing.
- 1 cup reduced-calorie nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute, to equal 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie whipped topping
- ground cinnamon (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping and cinnamon, until blended.
- Spoon into 2 dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately.
- To serve, place 1 tablespoon whipped topping on each pudding.
- Garnish with cinnamon.