Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice dessert for two. It can be doubled nicely. The nicest part of this recipe is that it is only 1 WW point per serving. That should put a smile on your face. LOL
- 1 cup reduced-calorie nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute, to equal 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie whipped topping
- ground cinnamon (to garnish)
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping and cinnamon, until blended.
- Spoon into 2 dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately.
- To serve, place 1 tablespoon whipped topping on each pudding.
- Garnish with cinnamon.
I liked this. I did not use the whipped topping but when I tried it w/out the sugar/sugar sub I found that it really needed that. After making a per the recipe I went ahead and mixed the rest of the pumpkin and yogurt together so I have my snack for the whole week! :-) Thanks for sharing.
Delicious! I think I'd add more pumpkin and spices to have a stronger pumpkin flavour. I used plain yogurt and honey and brown sugar as my sweeteners. I didn't have any whipped topping but it's fabulous on its own! Thanks!
Very good recipe. I used I used weight-watchers one point vanilla yogurt, which is about six ounces rather than eight. I think this is certainly best served well chilled. I don't think the whipped topping adds anything. Next time I might even try freezing it and serving as a frozen-yogurt.