1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pound Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Sweet Diva's Note:
This cake is perfect for fall. As it bakes, the aroma fills the house with a spicy scent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, blend sugar and oil.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin.
- 4Transfer to a greased 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack.
- 7Remove pan and cool completely.
- 8Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- 9Yield: 12-16 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.8
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 325.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g