Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I serve this with a scoop of coffee ice cream and top everything with fresh whipped cream. Ultimate comfort food!
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix batter using ingredients in the order given.
- Beat for 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased tube pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
I love this recipe. I did add chocolate chips, got to get that chocolate fix in! YUM!
I used 1/4 cup of Jack Daniels in place of water and topped cake with cream cheese icing when done. YUMMY and EASY!!!
I loved this cake! Very moist and easy to do with a great pumpkin flavor. It took longer to heat the oven than to mix the batter. Thanks for a great recipe.