Recipe by Bella Donna
Here's a delicious dessert without all the fat! 4 servings and 1 WW point per serving. If you totall all the calories/fat and fiber, you will find that this comes to 85 calories and 3.4 grams of fiber/serving.
Top Review by Wildmom
I had some leftover candied sweet potatoes from thanksgiving and used them instead of the pumpkin. Did not need additional sweetner. Absolutely delicious!! Tastes like sweet potato pie!
- 1 (3 ounce) box fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix (dry)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dash cinnamon, to taste
- 1 dash sugar substitute, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty can of pumpkin into bowl.
- Sprinkle all DRY ingredients over the pumpkin and stir well.
- Add the milk, a little at a time (so that it blends smoothly). It will thicken just a bit in the fridge.
- Pour into 4 cups and Chill in the fridge.
- ** The splenda and other spices are to your taste. You can experiment to get the perfect combination for youself!