Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cool Whip (optional)
- chopped walnuts (optional) or chopped raisins (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Transfer to a slow cooker/crock pot coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Top each serving with walnuts/raisins and cool whip if desired.
Join The Conversation
I really liked this recipe, and will be making it lots in the future. I especially loved the texture of the pudding. I didn't have the p.pie spice, so I used 2 tsp.cinnamon,1/4 tsp.cloves, and 1/4 tsp. nutmeg. Very tasty ! Learn from my mistake though, I tried to speed up the recipe to cook in 3-4 hrs, by turning the crockpot to high. BIG mistake. The edges burned so bad, I had to soak the pot for 2 days. Still, the recipe is a keeper,jsut cook as directed. Thanks for posting Nicole. Off to check your other recipes.