Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a major kid pleaser! I will put this out as an appetizer on Thanksgiving and rarely is there leftovers. Serve with ginger snaps. I often make this is low or non-fat ingredients.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 dash clove
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except Cool Whip and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Serve with cookies.
Had all items on hand to make this (except substituted whipped cream for cool whip) and it is a fun dessert. The kids felt so sofisticated with their own dip--but the adults enjoyed too!