Seasonal Pumpkin Dip
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy; add canned pumpkin and spices.
- Fold in Cool Whip; mix until creamy.
- Serve with apple slices/ginger snaps/graham crackers.
Join The Conversation
I doubled the cream cheese (as another reviewer mentioned) and I did use just shy of 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (instead of the spices listed). I served it with cinnamon-sugar pita chips and thought it was very good! My mother thought it could use more pumpkin (it isn't very pumpkin-y) but even the non-pumpkin pie lovers thought it was good. Thanks for a quick and easy (and good!) recipe!