Pumpkin Fluff Dip
This is a creamy, fluffy pumpkin dip that is served with ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and/or cinnamon graham crackers. Fast and easy to make and great to take to pot luck dinners. You can make this healthier by using fat free/sugar free ingredients.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together vanilla pudding mix, cream cheese, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and/or cinnamon graham crackers.