Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. (I thought it tasted better the second day). I plan to use sugar free Cool Whip.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup light non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1 ounce sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix (1 package)
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- In a bowl stir cream cheese until soft. Add 1/2 cup light nondairy topping and coconut extract. Mix gently to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in pumpkin pie spice and remaining nondairy topping.
- Spread half of mixture into pie crust. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over pumpkin layer. Spread remaining pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle coconut and pecans evenly over top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.