I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. (I thought it tasted better the second day). I plan to use sugar free Cool Whip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup light non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1 ounce sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix (1 package)
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1In a bowl stir cream cheese until soft. Add 1/2 cup light nondairy topping and coconut extract. Mix gently to combine. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl combine pumpkin, dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in pumpkin pie spice and remaining nondairy topping.
- 3Spread half of mixture into pie crust. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over pumpkin layer. Spread remaining pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- 4Sprinkle coconut and pecans evenly over top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cloud Pie
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 212.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light non-dairy whipped topping
sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
reduced fat graham cracker crust