Recipe by coconutty
From shape.com - posted for safekeeping; not tried. Adjust baking time for size of mold used. I am guessing that these would go in muffin tins or someting similar; prep time is also a guess as is number of servings. See note below on how to substitute regular canned pumpkin for pumpkin pie filling.
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 113.39 g canned pumpkin pie filling
- 113.39 g plain Greek yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixer, using the paddle attachment, blend together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping the bowl after each one. Beat in salt, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together pumpkin pie filling and Greek yogurt.
- Add yogurt mixture into cream cheese and mix until fully combined.
- Fill the desired mold(s) and bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit in a water bath for 15 to 20 minutes.
- NOTE: Pumpkin pie filling contains the spices and seasonings needed to fill a pumpkin pie once you add the eggs and evaporated milk. Canned pumpkin only contains the pureed vegetable itself. If your recipe calls for pumpkin pie filling but you only have canned pumpkin on hand, you can use the canned pumpkin if you add your own seasonings and sugar and proceed as directed with the rest of the recipe. (from ehow.com).