Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother's recipe she used to make when I was a child. It tastes delicious!
Make and share this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 15 ounces solid-pack pumpkin (NOT pie filling)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (14 ounce) box ginger snaps
- Mix the cream cheese, cool whip, ginger, cinnamon, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add Pumpkin.
- Whip ingredients together using a mixer, until evenly mixed.
- For a thinner dip you can add a quarter cup of milk. For a thicker- and sweeter- dip, add an extra half cup of sugar.
- Serve with Ginger snaps.
- FOR A PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE; Add three teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice to other ingredients.
- Either half ingredients for one pie, or distribute the mixture evenly between two graham pie crusts.
- Place in refrigerator up until five minutes before serving.