1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cheesecake - Dairy and Gluten Free
2 hrs 20 mins
This is the best pumpkin cheesecake! You would never know it is missing anything! It is firm the way cheesecake is suppose to be and no Soy milk or Tofu needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces gluten free gingersnap cookies, Midel
- 3 tablespoons butter, earth balance
- 16 ounces cream cheese, dairy free (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup dairy free sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup unrefined sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 eggs, room temperature beaten
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3Make Crust:.
- 4Run butter stick along bottom and sides of springform pan.
- 5Melt the rest.
- 6Grind cookies in food processor then add melted butter and press mixture into pan.
- 7Bake for 15-20 min until slightly brown.
- 8Make Filling:.
- 9Boil water for water bath.
- 10Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 11add sugar, mix.
- 12add sour cream, mix.
- 13add pumpkin, mix.
- 14add beaten eggs, vanilla, spices and cornstarch & mix.
- 15Pour into crust.
- 16When crust is cooled wrap pan with foil and fill baking pan with boiling water to half the height of the springform contents. Place cake into water bath.
- 17Bake approx 1 hr till outside is set but inside is still a tiny bit loose. Then turn oven off and leave door slightly open and leave cake in oven for another 30 minute (my water had leaked into foil so I took my cake out of the water bath for this time. The water did not get into the cake though.).
- 18Allow to cool on rack.
- 19Run a knife around the edges and refrigerate for 6-8hrs or overnight until firm.
- 20*note: we ate it after cooling 6hrs same day and it was good but it was much better the next day after sitting overnight and allowing the flavors to settle and meld. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake - Dairy and Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.4
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 324.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g