Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
1 7-inch cake
- 3⁄4 cup almond meal (or grind raw almonds in a food processor)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar crystals or 2 tablespoons other raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 5 strawberries
- 3 (10 ounce) cartons greek-style strawberry coconut yogurt
- 150 ml coconut or 150 ml almond milk
- 2⁄3 cup coconut sugar crystals or 2/3 cup other raw sugar
- 1⁄3 cup gluten-free flour or 1/3 cup rice flour
- extra strawberry (to garnish, about 16)
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- In a bowl, combine almond meal, sugar, and melted coconut oil and mix well. Put the mixture on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Store in the freezer until the cheesecake filling is ready.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C degrees.
- In a blender, place 5 strawberries, yogurt, almond milk, sugar and flour and blend well. Pour in the springform pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. The cheesecake is still soft when you take it out of the oven, but it will get firm.
- When the cheesecake has cooled down, cover and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove the springform pan and transfer the cheesecake to a serving dish. Garnish with strawberries and powdered sugar.
- Infuse love into the cheesecake, slice and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!