1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
1 hr 15 mins
This is a fall staple at our house. Makes the house smell heavenly, and they taste better than they smell. This recipe can be doubled easily and baked in a 9 x 13 pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Combine flour and brown sugar in medium bowl.
- 2Cut in butter to make a crumb mixture.
- 3Stir in nuts.
- 4Set aside 3/4 cup crumb mixture for topping.
- 5Press remaining mixture into bottom of 8 x 8 baking pan.
- 6Bake in preheated 350° oven for 15 minutes.
- 7Cool slightly.
- 8Combine cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, eggs, spices and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- 9Blend until smooth.
- 10Pour over baked crust.
- 11Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- 12Bake an additional 30-35 minutes.
- 13Cool before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 44.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g