Italian Cube Steak - Yummy!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- In a large resealable plastic bag, place the cube steak, flour, salt, and pepper. Seal, and shake to coat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown the cube steak.
- Reduce heat to low, and mix in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, and Italian seasoning.
- Cover, and simmer at least 1 hour, stirring once.
- Place the zucchini in the skillet, and coat with the tomato sauce.
- Continue to simmer uncovered 10 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!