Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs 20 mins
A lovely cheesecake for the fall.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and ground
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- To make crust: Lightly spray the bottom and sides of two 10-inch spring form pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line sides of the pans with parchment or wax paper.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, hazelnuts, sugar and melted butter. Mix well and divide evenly between prepared pans.
- Press firmly over the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of the pans.
- To make filling: In a large bowl, use a heavy-duty electric mixer to combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth; add sour cream and whipping cream.
- Add cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and flour.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in pumpkin. Divide evenly between prepared pans.
- Place in oven side by side.
- Bake 20 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 200°F for 1 hour or until the cheesecakes feel firm to the touch.
- Turn oven off and let cheesecakes cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar for about 1 hour.
- Cool, cover and refrigerate or freeze cheesecakes.