This is delish! Moist and full of flavor. What makes it even better? It has half the sugar and half the oil than most other recipes. NOTE: This bread becomes moister after a day or two. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream sugar, oil and applesauce together.
- Add eggs. Mix well.
- Add spices, vanilla and pumpkin.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Alternately add flour mixture and water or apple juice. Mix well.
- Pour into 3 greased small bread loaf pans or 1 greased large bread pan.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 30 minutes for smaller loaves or 45-55 minutes for large loaf.