1/4 Photos of Pumpkin and Spice Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Perect for a Thanksgiving morning breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cooked and mashed pumpkin or 1 cup cooked and mashed canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 10-inch tube pan and set aside.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 4Cream margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, 1 at a time, and beat well after each.
- 6Add flavorings and blend.
- 7Add pumpkin and sour cream and blend well.
- 8Batter will have a curdled appearance.
- 9Stir in dry ingredients just until mixed.
- 10Combine pecans, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- 11Spread half the batter in prepared pan.
- 12Sprinkle with half the pecan mixture.
- 13Spread remaining batter over, then sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- 14Bake in 350-degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until cake tester inserted near center comes out clean.
- 15Cool in pan 10 minutes, then remove from pan to cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and Spice Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 294.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: