Peach-Sour Cream Coffee Cake
photo by Melodytoons
- Ready In:
- 1hr 55mins
1 Coffee Cake
Streusel Topping and Filling
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- Mix together streusel ingredients and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Mix together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup streusel.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup streusel.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Place peaches on top of cake; sprinkle with remaining streusel.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes.
- Run knife around edges to loosen and remove sides of pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 6 more reviews