Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good Party Dip
- 2 (1 lb) round loafs pumpernickel bread
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 4 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecarl budding beef
- Cut the Beef into 1/2 inch squares.
- Mix the Sour Cream, Mayo, Dill, Onion and Beef together in a bowl, best if done a day ahead of time to let the flavors blend.
- Take one of the Pumpernickel Loafs and cut the top off, like you would if you were carving a pumpkin, and dig the inside of the bread loaf out to create a bowl that the dip will be placed into.
- Cut the bread you dug out along with the second loaf into 1 inch x 1 inch cubes, to use for dipping.
- Serve the bread bowl with the cut up bread squares around the loaf bowl.