MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is always a hit at parties...and a good way to get your children to eat their spinach!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 loaf round pumpernickel bread
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained
- Drain and squeeze out the water from the spinach.
- Mix all ingredients (except for the loaf!) in a dish.
- Cut out the centre of the loaf and chop up the bread into cubes.
- Put dip into hollowed out loaf.
- Place chopped bread cubes around it.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION