Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
These cookies are soft and chewy. The recipe came from Nanette Miller, Michigan. My son was having a fund raiser selling a put together cook book. This book came free with my order. It's called Capital Cookies. I also used Chocolate pudding and that was very good also.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- nuts (optional)
- Mix margarine, sugar, vanilla, and pudding.
- Beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add flour mixture, then stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by tsp.
- on ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 min.