Gardening Girl's Note:
A healthy vegetable stew (electric pressure cooker) I like to add a cup of shredded Italian blend cheese when adding the basil and parsley but this is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cored seeded and diced green bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups cored seeded and diced red bell peppers
- 2 cups diced zucchini (1/2 in dice)
- 2 cups diced eggplants (1/2 in dice)
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded basil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1Heat olive oil in pressure cooker using the Brown setting.
- 2Add onions, garlic, peppers and brown until the onion is soft.
- 3Add zucchni, tomatoes, eggplant, water, thyme, salt and pepper and brown for 4 minutes.
- 4Cover and set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- 5Release the pressure using the quick release method.
- 6Unlock and remove lid, add the basil and parsley.
- 7Adjust seasonings to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pressure Cooker Ratatouille
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1260.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g