Recipe by lazyme
A really quick dish from Prego Easy Italian Recipes. Kids really like it.
Top Review by Boomette
This is a comfort food recipe to me. The smell was amazing while cooking. I used a marinara sauce in jar. It was perfect. And I used cheddar cheese. This is what I sent for lunch to my son today and he ate all I sent. It was a success. Great recipe. Very easy to do. Thanks lazyme :) Made for PAC Fall 2012
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce, Prego Traditional
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- spaghetti, cooked and hot
- fresh marjoram, garnish
- yellow bell pepper, strips, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- On waxed paper, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and pepper. Coat chops with bread crumb mixture.
- In 3-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chops. Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes or until chops are no longer pink.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chops. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until sauce is hot and bubbling. If desired, serve over hot cooked spaghetti and garnish with fresh marjoram and sweet yellow pepper strips.