Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Based on the California Pizza Kitchen recipe.
- 1 -2 tablespoon pesto sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 roma tomato, sliced
- 6 -10 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 10 medium green prawns, no heads, no tails, deveined and cut in half lengthwise
- Spread pesto evenly over the pizza base, according to your taste.
- Lightly cover with some of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place tomato slices over the cheese, evenly spaced.
- Distribute olive slices and sun-dried tomato strips evenly over the pizza.
- Lightly sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza again.
- Place the prawn halves, cut side down, over the top of the pizza.
- Transfer to the preheated Pizza Maker machine (or to a very hot oven) and cook until the crust is crisp and golden and the prawn is opaque and cooked through (8 to 10 minutes).
- When the pizza is ready, remove, cut into pieces and serve immediately.