Based on the California Pizza Kitchen recipe.
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pesto evenly over the pizza base, according to your taste.
- 2Lightly cover with some of the mozzarella cheese.
- 3Place tomato slices over the cheese, evenly spaced.
- 4Distribute olive slices and sun-dried tomato strips evenly over the pizza.
- 5Lightly sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza again.
- 6Place the prawn halves, cut side down, over the top of the pizza.
- 7Transfer to the preheated Pizza Maker machine (or to a very hot oven) and cook until the crust is crisp and golden and the prawn is opaque and cooked through (8 to 10 minutes).
- 8When the pizza is ready, remove, cut into pieces and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn Pesto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 745.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: