Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy side dish goes very well with Roasts
- 6 -8 medium thinly sliced potatoes
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- milled black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup boiling water
- Layer potatoes and onions together.
- Spray or grease lightly a medium baking dish Sprinkle each layer with seasoning, parsley garlic and butter.
- Pour over boiling water.
- Bake at 180 C until potatoes are crusty and the water has cooked away (just keep an eye on it).
Made up again this weekend to take in the RV and it was still just as good. I used chicken stock rather than water. Thanks Norahs!