- 6 -8 medium thinly sliced potatoes
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- milled black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer potatoes and onions together.
- Spray or grease lightly a medium baking dish Sprinkle each layer with seasoning, parsley garlic and butter.
- Pour over boiling water.
- Bake at 180 C until potatoes are crusty and the water has cooked away (just keep an eye on it).