Cook1 hr 15 mins
I've been making this one from Good Housekeeping for years!
Make and share this Potatoes Anna recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange& overlap potato slices in a greased 8 inch pie plate.
- Melt butter in a skillet& stir in salt; drizzle over potatoes.
- Cover plate tightly with foil& bake in preheated 425 oven for 20 minutes.
- Uncover& bake an additional 55 minutes or until potatoes are very tender& crusty; let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, carefully loosen the potatoes from the pie plate& place an inverted serving plate over the potatoes; Holding both plates, invert& unmold, then cut into wedges.