Thai Cucumber Salad
This is from Good Housekeeping. Sound great and so easy!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt, to taste
- 1 seedless cucumber, unpeeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon sliced basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro leaf
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- In serving bowl, whisk togethe lime juice, sugar, crushed red pepper and salt (about 1/4 teaspoon).
- Just before serving, add cucmber, chives, basil, and cilantro, stir to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 14 more