A different take on potato salad from Women's Day magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 3/4 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1Cover potatoes with water in saucepan and cook 8 minutes. Add green beans and cook 7 more minutes until tender. Drain and place in large bowl.
- 2For dressing, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar, pepper and garlic. Pour half the dressing over potatoes and beans. Mix gently.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients and rest of dressing.
- 4Can be served warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad Provencal
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 1349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g