Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different take on potato salad from Women's Day magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 3⁄4 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Cover potatoes with water in saucepan and cook 8 minutes. Add green beans and cook 7 more minutes until tender. Drain and place in large bowl.
- For dressing, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, sugar, pepper and garlic. Pour half the dressing over potatoes and beans. Mix gently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and rest of dressing.
- Can be served warm or at room temperature.