Recipe by **Mandy**
I think this was in an old issue of SFI - Super Food Ideas, I thought it sounded a bit different from your everyday rosti as it uses sweet potato, salad cream & mustard, a great side dish to serve with steak or fish.
Top Review by Luschka
Absolutely loved this. The flavours were phenomenal, really enjoyed it! I made them larger than rostis normally go as I wanted to fill the plate. I also used fresh tarragon as I was serving with chicken, and chives. Really enjoyed this. Will definitely be making it again. Made for photo tag 08
- 3 cups potatoes, peeled & finely grated
- 2 1⁄2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled & finely grated
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 cup fresh herb, finely chopped (basil, chives etc)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup salad cream
- salt & pepper
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze as much moisture as you can from grated potatoes. Place both into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients & stir well to combine.
- Heat oil in a large pan & cook 1/4 cup batches of the mixture until golden on both sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.