1/2 Photos of Potato Gratin with Goat Cheese and Garlic
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Miss Erin's Note:
This is from Cooking Lights "Lighten Up" section where they take a favorite recipe and "Lighten" it up a bit. This got great reviews at my house.
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Combine 2 Tbls half and half with flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Add the remaining half and half, cheese and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- 4Arrange half the potatoes in a single layer in an 11x7" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 5Pour half of the milk mixture over the potatoes, stirring the milk mixture right before adding.
- 6Repeat procedure with remaining potatoes and mlk mixture.
- 7Bake at 400F for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Gratin with Goat Cheese and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 284.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: