Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A potato salad loaded with fragrant herbs.
- 3 large potatoes, boiled, cooled and cubed
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 9.85 ml minced lovage
- 9.85 ml minced parsley
- 14.79 ml snipped chives
- 236.59 ml light mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Stir the green onions, herbs, and chives, mayonnaise and mustard in a large bowl. Add eggs and potatoes toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
A nice potato salad! I enjoyed all the herbs and got the lovage just in time to use it! :) Thanks Rita! Made for the Magic with Herbs event!